The Medilink Healthcare Business Awards is a calendar highlight and has seen some of the industry’s highly commendable innovations and successes receive the recognition they deserve over the years.
We are delighted to be sponsoring the showcase event that offers a chance to demonstrate the North’s strong capabilities, innovation and commercial successes and highlight the expertise in our region. The Medilink Healthcare Business Awards celebrates the achievements of life science companies and the very best examples of collaboration between industry, academia and the NHS.
Entries are open from now until Friday 22nd December and the shortlist will be announced the week commencing 22nd January 2024.
There are nine categories with submissions having the chance of being nominated for the judges’ choice “One to Watch Award”:
- Innovation Award: for the development of innovative technology, design and or processes that has produced a major improvement in business performance.
- Advances in Digital Healthcare Award: demonstrates how digital technologies were employed to enhance current service delivery or create new ways of delivering healthcare.
- Partnership with the NHS – Secondary Care Award: for the development of a partnership in collaboration with industry/the NHS that has major impact/benefit.
- Partnership with Academia Award: demonstrates how the collaboration / partnership has or will enhance current service delivery or create new ways of delivering healthcare.
- Outstanding Achievement Award: for an achievement that has had a significant or vital impact on the company.
- Export Achievement Award: for maximising opportunities to exploit and develop new markets or outstanding performance in other areas of International trade.
- Partnership with the NHS – Primary Care Award: for the development of a partnership in collaboration with industry/the NHS that has major impact/benefit.
- Start Up Award: for newly-established companies in the healthcare sector that show a promising future.
- Sustainability Award: for a commitment to change within an organisation that has been clearly communicated both internally and externally.
- One to Watch Award: the one to watch award recognises those companies that deserve special recognition for their contribution to the sector and achievements in the previous year.
The black tie gala evening will then be held on Thursday 21st March 2024 at St.Paul’s Mercure Hotel in Sheffield.
For more information, view all categories and download the application forms, please click here: Medilink Healthcare Business Awards 2024