Monitoring people for early signs of deterioration from COVID-19 has the potential to improve clinical outcomes. The National Incident and Response Board (NIRB) has approved nationwide implementation of the COVID Oximetry @home model. The Yorkshire and Humber Patient Safety Collaborative will be providing support and setting up a regional network.
This event is aimed at front line clinicians, senior managers and key support colleagues who will be responsible for commissioning and delivering this work.
This event will cover:
1. Background and overview of the COVID Oximetry @home programme
2. Learning from the pilot COVID virtual ward project in Tees Valley
3. Managing deterioration – the impact of early recognition and intervention on COVID-19 outcomes
4. COVID-19 in the Emergency Department
5. Post-acute COVID-19 – recognising potential complications and supporting recovery
6. Next steps – the role of the Patient Safety Collaborative
If you would like to register for the event please email email@example.com