This webinar aims to provide NHS stakeholders involved in the management of Long Covid with a comprehensive overview of the C19-YRS; a clinically validated patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) for use in Long Covid, which has been developed by the award-winning Leeds Long Covid Rehab Team, digitised by ELAROS, recommended by NHS England, and funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR).
Delivered by representatives from Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, The University of Leeds, and digital health company, ELAROS, the webinar will cover the following agenda:
- An introduction to long Covid: What is it, where we are at, how to approach
- C19-YRS background; its development, early use cases, evidence, and validation
- Formation of the first Long Covid pathway in the UK and learnings
- Development of the digital C19-YRS and future work
- Regional and nationwide implementation of the digital C19-YRS
- Long Covid rehabilitation solutions
- Digital inclusion and accessibility
- Future research
As an initiative started within the Yorkshire region, the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN is supporting the organisation of this webinar to share learnings from the implementation and evaluation of the C19-YRS.
This is the first webinar in a series hosted by Leeds Long Covid Rehab Team and ELAROS covering their approach to tackling Long Covid.
More information on the digital system may be found here, and ELAROS may be contacted directly via email: email@example.com
This event is open to NHS delegates only.
A full agenda and a link to access the webinar will be circulated to registered delegates nearer the time.