Taking place online, York Health Economics Consortium is hosting a course aimed at digital health technology developers and investors.
The introductory session will cover:
- A short introduction to the health economic evaluation of digital health technologies
- Why health economics is important for this market
- Health economic evaluation requirements for the NHS: Including Evidence Standards Framework for digital health technologies
- Case studies of economic evaluations of digital health technologies
- Addressing the challenges of data generation for digital health technologies
This course is free to attend. Register here.