Our Health Innovation Exchange events bring industry innovators and NHS stakeholders together to explore and discuss healthcare challenges.
This event will give GPs, Consultants, Allied Health Professionals, Business/Service Managers, Digital Leads, and Commissioning Managers the opportunity to find out more about how to use digital solutions across the MSK pathway to help improve patient outcomes and reduce system pressures. The event is tailored for stakeholders from Yorkshire and the Humber but delegates from outside the region are also very welcome to attend.
Delegates will hear from a range of companies and MSK services who are using digital solutions across the entire MSK pathway (Primary, Community and Secondary Care) with a focus on a number of key areas and enablers
- Digital Triage
- Patient Education and Selfcare
- Patient Communication / PROMS / Outcome measuring
- Operational flow and efficiency
- Patient Remote Monitoring
There will also be an opportunity to hear about the work of the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN and how we support innovators and systems with funding, business case development and accelerator programmes.
Guest speakers include:
- Melanie Martin – Senior Delivery Manager, Innovation Team NHSX (Best MSK Health Collaborative Programme) | Twitter: @MelRheum
- Andrew Bennett, National Clinical Director for MSK
- Graham Walsh, CCIO and Knee Surgeon, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust | Twitter: @Kneesolutions
- Pete Waddingham – Programme Manager Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network | Twitter: @petewaddingham
Participants will be able to hear from around 20 companies and organisations who are innovating in this field.