This Innovation Exchange will bring together NHS stakeholders and industry innovators to showcase solutions to specific challenges and priorities identified in respiratory disease. Although these challenges will be identified at the South Yorkshire ICB Research & Innovation Forum on Respiratory Disease, this Innovation Exchange is open to NHS stakeholders from any part of the UK.
14:00 – 14:05 – Introduction from Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
14:05 – 14:55 – Showcase of Innovators (Solutions will be identified following the Forum on the 20th July to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the system)
14:55 – 15:00 – Close by Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
Chronic respiratory disease is one of NHS England’s five clinical areas of focus which require accelerated improvement as part of the CORE20PLUS5 approach to reduce health inequalities at a national and system level. In South Yorkshire, respiratory disease represents one of the three main causes of early death and unwanted variations in care.
Please note – this event is aimed at the following stakeholders and is not open for SMEs:
- Researchers from academic institutions working on respiratory initiatives
- Clinical leads at region, system and provider level
- Innovation and/or research leads from NHS provider organisations
- Health care professionals with a role or interest in respiratory disease and/or reducing health inequalities
- Clinicians from primary care involved in the treatment of patients with respiratory conditions
- Representative from local authorities, public health teams and the VCSE sector whose work impacts upon outcomes for patients with respiratory conditions