Join us at our Mental Health Innovation Exchange to discuss challenges and opportunities across mental health.
The event is aimed at any member of staff working in mental health including all clinical staff, digital and transformation teams as well as operational and management. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from a range of speakers covering several innovative solutions across the entire mental health pathway.
10.00 – 10:50
- Welcome – Neil Toner and Adele Bunch – Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- National Speaker – Dr Mike Hunter – National Specialty Advisor for Adult Mental Health and Chair of the Specialised Commissioning Specialised Mental Health Services Clinical Reference Group at NHS England and NHS Improvement and Medical Director / Deputy Chief Executive at Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Local Perspective – Lucy Chiddick – NHS England Regional Mental Health Inclusion Team
- Local Perspective – Keir Shillaker – Programme Director: Mental Health, Learning Disability & Autism, West Yorkshire & Harrogate Health and Care Partnership
- Local Perspective – Heather Rice – Director of Research and Innovation at Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust (RDaSH)
10:50 – 11:40
- MyhappyMind – https://myhappymind.org/
- Taliaz – https://predictix.ai/
- Chat Health – https://chathealth.nhs.uk/
- Brain in Hand – https://braininhand.co.uk/
11:40 – 12:00
Q&A and Discussion
Book your free place now