Join us along with other NHS stakeholders at Leeds Digital Festival 2022 for our session, ‘Sustainability in Health Care: How innovation can help the NHS to meet its net-zero targets’ as we unpack how innovation is helping tackle the climate crisis. This session will invite a panel of experts to discuss how they’re working closely with healthtech innovators to improve the environmental sustainability of their products and support a ‘Greener NHS’.
Panel Members include:
- Frank Swinton, Climate Change Lead, West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership
- Pete Waddingham, National Network Environmental Sustainability Lead, Academic Health Science Network
- Tim East, Digital Navigator, Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network
- Esther Venning & Jamie Foster, Partners, Hill Dickinson
- Tom Gausden, Head of Sales & Lead for Sustainability, Patients Know Best
- Ewa Truchanowicz, Managing Director, Dignio UK
Click ‘register’ to book your place.