Held by Medipex and the Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network, this interactive online workshop provides an overview of why innovation is important in the NHS and support that is available to NHS innovators and those who are seeking solutions to address an area of need. Through presentations and group exercises we will explore:
- The importance of innovation in the NHS
- How do we identify genuine unmet clinical needs?
- What is the best way to approach identification of solutions to problems?
- Tools to help generate and fine tune solutions
- How new ideas are assessed and the support available from Medipex
- Support available for wider adoption and the spread of tested ideas from the AHSN
- The role of the Innovation Champion and the Network to affect culture change
The workshop is free to staff from NHS organisations within the Yorkshire and Humber region, and attendance from staff in all roles or grades are encouraged.
The workshop will be held online via Zoom on Thursday 26th November, 13:00 -15:45.
Click here to register.