Our Health Innovation Exchange events bring industry innovators and NHS stakeholders together to explore and discuss healthcare challenges.
This webinar will investigate how digital solutions for data collection and outcomes monitoring can be used to improve wound management. It has been designed for Community Service Providers, Acute Service Providers, District Nurses and Tissue Viability Nurses, Heads of Service and Operation Managers , IT and Digital Leads. The agenda is tailored for stakeholders from Yorkshire and the Humber but delegates from outside the region are also very welcome to attend.
The objectives for the event are to:
- Share learning from sites currently undertaking best practice data collection / outcome monitoring
- Allow innovator companies to hear some of the challenges being faced by service providers
- Introduce NHS colleagues to some of the innovator companies Yorkshire & Humber AHSN is working with this area
- Provide context on community services national strategy
Guest speakers include:
- Ann Jacklin, National Wound Care Team, Imperial College London Centre for Infection Prevention & Management (CIPM) who will provide an overview of the importance of data in national implementation sites
- Eldon Macarthur, Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust who will talk about the lessons learned from five years of data collection in the Kent Community Health NHS Trust
- Dr Leanne Atkin, Vascular Nurse Consultant, Mid Yorkshire NHS Trust, who will consider some the challenges and barriers within Wound Care teams
- Mike Cosgrove, City Healthcare Partnership Hull who will discuss lessons learned in data capture from Hull’s 1st tranche national implementation site
- Lily Megaw and Jane Sproat, NHS England and NHS Improvement who will provide a national context on the digital strategy for Community Health services.