We invite primary care and ICB colleagues to see the results of a Yorkshire and Humber AHSN-supported evaluation of the use of Klinik’s patient triage and demand management technology at Priory Medical Group primary care network. This independent study shows that Klinik’s triage tech has helped to deliver 18 months-worth of appointments within one year and released over £300k in capacity-releasing savings for a PCN serving almost 60,000 patients.
Senior leaders – including Priory’s clinical director and managing partner, health economists, and YHAHSN and Klinik leads – will be on hand to share:
- the main challenges Priory was facing before the Klinik implementation
- key organisational changes required for success
- the impact on staff and patients, as well as financial results
Klinik is a triage and online consultation tool intended to support patient demand management within GP practices, PCNs and urgent care settings. It has been implemented across more than 300 GP practices within the UK.
Results from the evaluation completed by our partners at York Health Economics Consortium include:
- Increased utilisation of nurse clinical sessions, pharmacy appointments and MSK practitioners
- Reductions in the average cost per consultation
- A 5.8% reduction in DNAs
- 20% reduction in tasks across reception staff, pharmacists and clinicians
- 82.5% of staff felt patient queries being directed to right place quickly a bit or much better
- Reductions in the use of NHS111 slots as more cases answered by the practice.
The webinar will provide an overview of Klinik’s service and discuss the results of the evaluation in more detail. Speakers will include:
- Emma Broughton, GP Partner and Clinical Director – Priory Medical Group
- Martin Eades, Managing Partner – Priory Medical Group
- Angle Varghese, Research Consultant – York Health Economics Consortium
- Sophie Bates, Workstream Lead – Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- Ben Wood, UK Director – Klinik
Primary care and ICB colleagues are invited to hear more about Klinik’s technology and to discuss the results of the evaluation.
We regret that this event is not open to registrations from commercial companies.
A link will be sent to registered delegates once a ticket has been booked.