Yorkshire & Humber AHSN is proud to present a short 45-minute online event focusing on support for Primary Care Networks with CVD Management.
This will be an opportunity for Primary Care Networks to hear about the various national and regional resources that are available to support CVD management in primary care including: clinical searches, data and dashboards, treatment guidance, digital solutions, support services and patient education.
The event will cover hypertension, cholesterol/lipids and type 2 diabetes and will be both operational and clinically focussed and suitable for Practice Managers, GPs, Practice Pharmacists, Nurse Prescribers and other health professionals involved in CVD management.
We will explain the role of Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) in CVD management
- Steph Potts – Programme Lead – CVD Yorkshire & Humber
- Pete Waddingham – Programme Manager – Lead for West Yorkshire Healthy Hearts
- James Bowman – Programme Manager – Lead for Humber Coast and Vale
- Ruth Pitman-Jones – Programme Manager – Lead for South Yorkshire (& Bassetlaw)
- Nichola Vovk – Programme Manager – Lead for Inclisiran and Digital Cardiac Rehab