Health Innovation Yorkshire and Humber is supporting this event organised by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority.
West Yorkshire is a global leader in healthtech and innovation. The pioneering research, world-leading treatments and innovative products created and developed here are changing lives around the world.
Join us on 16 November to:
- Celebrate the incredible successes of our healthtech sector and the progress we’re making in the region
- Hear details of new funding being made available to support opportunities unique to West Yorkshire
- Network and build greater connections with other healthtech SMEs and partners across the region
- Find out how to bid for funding and get support from organisations in the cluster
- Tracy Brabin, Mayor of West Yorkshire
- Fatima Khan-Shah, West Yorkshire Inclusivity Champion
- Dr Nev Young, Health Innovation Yorkshire & Humber
- Lee Viney, Innovate UK, Dr Steph Oliver-Beech, West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Prof Ruth Wilcox, Prof Rob Kay – University of Leeds